Singing / Straw™ ships throughout the United States and all over the world! We are based, in San Francisco, California, USA.
Domestic Shipping Information (within the USA):
Our basic method of shipping in the United States is "Standard," which provides tracking and typically takes 4-7 days in transit to most destinations across the country. "Expedited" 2-3 day shipping is also available to most locations. Both methods may include shipping partners such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. Please allow 1-2 business days for fulfillment processing (in addition to shipping times).
Once an order has been fulfilled, we send you an email with the tracking number. Click on the link in the email and it will take you to a custom website where you can track your package, get an estimated delivery date, etc.
Please be sure to enter your correct address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us at checkout and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors. Our fulfillment partner often goes right to work on picking & packing your order; incorrect addresses entered at checkout cannot always be modified post sale!
Shipping dates, time in transit considerations and delivery dates are estimates based on information available at checkout, and may fluctuate depending on the state of the world, national and local conditions, carrier delays, etc. These delays, when they happen, are unfortunately out of our control and annoy us just as much as you! While we are currently not seeing major shipping delays domestically in the USA, some shipments may take extra time than what we are all used to.
Singing / Straw does not guarantee specific delivery timelines as carrier considerations vary widely and are largely out of our control. Shipping estimates do not include the date order is placed, processing days, or weekends; transit timelines begin when your order leaves the warehouse. Just about all carriers have had their service timeline guarantees suspended since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
International Shipping Information and Guidelines (outside the USA):
Depending on the destination country, we currently have up to two options for international shipments.
Our suggested method of shipping internationally when available in the country of receipt is "Passport Priority DDP" which provides point-to-point tracking to most countries and typically takes 8-14 days in transit to most destinations in the world (though sometimes longer). This DDP shipping method includes duties, taxes, fees, etc. and may be serviced by shipping partners such as: USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and the destination country's local postal carrier, depending on your package's destination.
In some cases, the rate at checkout may look higher than expected, but there will be much less transit delays with parcels getting stuck in customs, and no extra fees on your end upon delivery!
You may also have available: "Passport Priority DDU" (which is our DDU (duties unpaid) option - additional import duties on top of shipping fees would be required before or upon delivery).
- International shipments of any kind that are shipped DDU (delivered duties unpaid) are subject to import fees, duties, customs, and/or taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country). These charges must be borne by the recipient. Singing / Straw has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be, as they vary among the over 200 countries in the world. The best way to avoid these is to choose our DDP option if available at checkout if available.
- Please keep track of your order's journey via the tracking links provided via email when your package ships.
- If an international shipment is refused and/or returned: any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We appreciate your understanding that import charges for DDU shipments are our out of our control, since they are set by the country of receipt, not where the items are being shipped from. Singing / Straw is not responsible for, and will not cover or reimburse for these charges. If possible - choose DDP!
- Be sure to enter your address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors.
- Shipping dates and time in transit considerations are estimates based on information available at checkout, and may fluctuate depending on the state of the world, national and local conditions, etc. These delays are unfortunately out of our control and annoy us just as much as you! Singing / Straw does not guarantee specific delivery timelines due to the constantly fluctuating status of global shipping.
- Due to the logistical reality of international shipping, most carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Passport, and others are seeing intermittent delays in delivery with international shipments to some countries, see link here for more info. Additional information from the USPS is linked here and here. UPS updates linked here and here. Just about all carriers have had their service timeline guarantees suspended since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks for your patience and understanding.