Singing / Straw ships throughout the United States and all over the world (from where we are based, in San Francisco, California, USA)!
Orders placed by 5pm Pacific Time on business days (M-F) are typically shipped out the next business day.
Domestic Shipping Information (within the USA):
Our standard suggested method of shipping in the United States is "First Class Package" via USPS, which provides tracking and typically only takes 1-3 days in transit to most destinations across the country.
Once an order has shipped, we will send you an e-mail with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the carrier's website where you can track your package, get an estimated delivery date, etc.
Please be sure to enter your correct address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors.
While we are not seeing any major shipping delays domestically in the USA due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some shipments may take an extra day or two depending on service utilized by the USPS, updates linked here.
International Shipping Information and Guidelines (outside the USA):
Our basic method of shipping internationally is "First Class Package International" via USPS (selected by default at checkout), which provides point-to-point tracking to some countries and typically takes 1-3 weeks in transit to most destinations in the world. We highly recommend Priority Mail International despite its additional cost, as it guarantees tracking in a complete chain of custody from our door to yours, and only takes 6-10 days to most locations around the globe.
- International shipments are subject to import fees, duties, customs, and/or taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country). In some instances, clearance charges may be imposed by the carrier, though less often. These charges must be borne by the recipient. Singing / Straw has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be, as they vary among the over 200 countries in the world.
- If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We appreciate your understanding as these charges our out of our control, since they are set by the country of receipt, not where the items are being shipped from. Singing / Straw is not responsible for, and will not cover or reimburse for these charges.
- Be sure to enter your address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the USPS and other shipping carriers are seeing intermittent delays in delivery with international shipments to some countries, see link here for more info. Additional information from the USPS is linked here and here. UPS updates linked here.
We are committed to Sustainable Packaging by Partnering with EcoEnclose!