Singing / Straw™ ships throughout the United States and all over the world! We are based, in San Francisco, California, USA.
Orders received by 12PM Pacific Time (US) are typically fulfilled the same business day.
Domestic Shipping Information (within the USA):
Our standard method of shipping in the United States is "Standard," which provides tracking and typically only takes 2-5 days in transit to most destinations across the country. 2 Day Expedited is also available to most locations. Both methods may include shipping partners such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
Once an order has shipped, we send you an email with the tracking number. Click on the link and it will take you to a custom website where you can track your package, get an estimated delivery date, etc.
Please be sure to enter your correct address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us at checkout and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors. Our fulfillment partner often goes right to work on picking & packing your order, incorrect addresses entered at checkout cannot always be modified post sale!
Shipping dates, time in transit considerations and delivery dates are estimates based on information available at checkout, and may fluctuate depending on the state of the COVID-19 pandemic, national and local natural disasters, carrier delays, etc. which are affecting all shipping companies worldwide. These delays are unfortunately out of our control and annoy us just as much as you! While we are currently not seeing major shipping delays domestically in the USA due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some shipments may take extra time.
Singing / Straw does not guarantee specific delivery timelines as carrier considerations vary widely and are largely out of our control. Shipping estimates do not include the date order is placed or weekends; transit timelines begin when your order leaves the warehouse. Just about all carriers have had their service timeline guarantees suspended since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we get through this together!
International Shipping Information and Guidelines (outside the USA):
Depending on the destination country, we currently have up to three options for international shipments.
Our basic method of shipping internationally is "Standard International," which provides point-to-point tracking to most countries and typically takes 6-10 days in transit to most destinations in the world (though sometimes longer). This shipping method is DDU and may include shipping partners such as: USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and the destination country's postal carrier, depending on your package's destination.
If your country allows, you may also have available: "Passport Priority Duties Paid" (which is our DDU option - this is the best option we currently offer) or "Passport Priority Tracked" (which is our DDP option - additional duties on top of shipping fees may be required before or upon delivery).
- International shipments of any kind that are shipped DDU (delivered duties unpaid) are subject to import fees, duties, customs, and/or taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country). These charges must be borne by the recipient. Singing / Straw has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be, as they vary among the over 200 countries in the world. The best way to avoid these is to choose our DDU option if available at checkout.
- Please keep track of your order's journey via the tracking links provided when your package ships - postal carriers in your destination country are not always the best at notifying you when the package's customs are due so you can receive delivery. If these are missed, the item may be returned to sender - Singing / Straw cannot be responsible for additional fees to reship packages that are not claimed before the RTS date.
- If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We appreciate your understanding as these charges for DDU shipments are our out of our control, since they are set by the country of receipt, not where the items are being shipped from. Singing / Straw is not responsible for, and will not cover or reimburse for these charges.
- Be sure to enter your address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors.
Shipping dates and time in transit considerations are estimates based on information available at checkout, and may fluctuate depending on the state of the COVID-19 pandemic, national and local natural disasters, etc. which are affecting all shipping carriers worldwide. These delays are unfortunately out of our control and annoy us just as much as you! Singing / Straw does not guarantee specific delivery timelines due to the constantly fluctuating status of global shipping.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Passport, and other shipping carriers are seeing intermittent delays in delivery with international shipments to some countries, see link here for more info. Additional information from the USPS is linked here and here. UPS updates linked here and here. Just about all carriers have had their service timeline guarantees suspended since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we all get through this together.