Singing / Straw™ ships throughout the United States and all over the world (we are based, in San Francisco, California, USA)!
Orders received by 10AM Pacific Time (US) are typically shipped out the same business day.
Domestic Shipping Information (within the USA):
Our standard method of shipping in the United States is "USPS First Class," which provides tracking and typically only takes 1-3 days in transit to most destinations across the country. 2 Day Express is also available to most locations. Both methods may include other shipping partners such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
Once an order has shipped, we send you an email with the tracking number. Click on the link and it will take you to the carrier's website where you can track your package, get an estimated delivery date, etc.
Please be sure to enter your correct address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors.
Please note shipping dates and time in transit considerations are estimates based on information available at checkout, and may fluctuate depending on the state of the COVID-19 pandemic, national and local natural disasters, etc. which are affecting all shipping carriers worldwide. These delays are unfortunately out of our control and annoy us just as much as you! Thanks for your patience and understanding while we get through this together.
While we are not seeing any major shipping delays domestically in the USA due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some shipments may take an extra day or two depending on service utilized.
International Shipping Information and Guidelines (outside the USA):
Our basic method of shipping internationally is "Standard International Shipping," which provides point-to-point tracking to some countries and typically takes 2-4 weeks in transit to most destinations in the world (though sometimes longer). We highly recommend "Expedited International Shipping" despite its additional cost, as it provides tracking in a complete chain of custody from our door to yours, and typically only takes 1-2 weeks to most locations around the globe. Both methods may include shipping partners such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on your package's destination.
- International shipments are subject to import fees, duties, customs, and/or taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country). In some instances, clearance charges may be imposed by the carrier, though less often. These charges must be borne by the recipient. Singing / Straw has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be, as they vary among the over 200 countries in the world.
- Please keep track of your order's journey via the tracking links provided - postal carriers in your destination country are not always the best at notifying you when the package's customs are due so you can receive delivery.
- If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We appreciate your understanding as these charges our out of our control, since they are set by the country of receipt, not where the items are being shipped from. Singing / Straw is not responsible for, and will not cover or reimburse for these charges.
- Be sure to enter your address as necessary to receive your package. We ship to the address you give us and cannot be responsible for items not received due to address entry errors.
Shipping dates and time in transit considerations are estimates based on information available at checkout, and may fluctuate depending on the state of the COVID-19 pandemic, national and local natural disasters, etc. which are affecting all shipping carriers worldwide. These delays are unfortunately out of our control and annoy us just as much as you! Thanks for your patience and understanding as we all get through this together.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and other shipping carriers are seeing intermittent delays in delivery with international shipments to some countries, see link here for more info. Additional information from the USPS is linked here and here. UPS updates linked here and here.
We are committed to Sustainable Packaging by Partnering with EcoEnclose!